people are idiots these days.
It's no wonder he kicked the bucket...coroner says over dose was on a combination of Loratab, Oxys, Valium, Xanax, and 2 types of sleeping pills (Restoril and Unisom). Maybe he wanted to be an honorary citizen of SWVA...lol
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movi...ger/index.html
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
people are idiots these days.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
People think you have to take a pill for every little discomfort or symptom. Sometimes it catches up with you.
They didn't say that he had excess in him, it was just the combination (if I read right). He wouldn't be the first person who mixed medicines and paid for it.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
It don't take a rocket scientist to know you can't mix OCs and Loratab with 4 different kinds of sedatives tho.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
who cares
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Since you had to post about it...so I guess the answer to your question is "You Do"
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
percosets, vicodin, xanx, valium, restoril and unisom?
why would you take two different kinds of PKs at the same time?
secondly xanx and valium??
was he trying to sample a rhino tranquilizer to see if ti worked.......if so......id say he got his answer
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I just don't understand how they can say it was an "accidental" overdose. Anybody that is stupid enough to mix those drugs and didn't expect something to happen is just plain dumb and had a death warrant.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Accidental my black ass.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks